Property owners and managers are expected to make sure their residential, commercial or public buildings are free from dangerous defects and conditions that can result in accidents and injuries. If you were injured while visiting a private or public property in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, call Bowen Law Offices right away.
Personal injury litigation attorney Jerome Bowen has earned the distinction of being named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America every year since 2008. He will immediately investigate the nature and cause of your accident, and will begin collecting evidence, reports and records that can help build a strong case for agreeing on a full and fair settlement with the insurance company responsible for paying your financial damages.
Mr. Bowen will help you recover money for:
- Medical care and ongoing treatment costs above the amount of your own health insurance
- Money you lost in earnings and wages, including potential earnings over a lifetime
- Pain and suffering
- The monetary value of other damages associated with your injuries
Call us at 702-763-6159 to schedule a free consultation if you were injured in any type of premises liability accident, including:
- Slip-and-fall injuries on a slippery or icy floor at a casino or other establishment
- Injuries resulting from falling product or materials at a retail store
- Injuries from assault due to negligent security
- Parking lot or parking ramp injuries due to insufficient lighting
- Swimming pool accidents
- Children accidents at parks or playgrounds
Winning These Cases Requires A Passionate Attention To Detail
In recent years, juries have begun to place more responsibility on the part of the injured victim, rather than on the property owner. Winning a fair settlement means being prepared to take the strongest possible case to court. Many personal injury lawyers will no longer handle premises liability cases. We will, and we fight to win.
Call us at 702-763-6159 or contact us by email to arrange a free case evaluation.